Phone: 585-275-0553; Fax: 585-461-3554.
Twice-daily, low-dose pramipexole in early Parkinson's disease: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January 2011
How to Cite
Kieburtz, K. and The Parkinson Study Group PramiBID Investigators (2011), Twice-daily, low-dose pramipexole in early Parkinson's disease: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Mov. Disord., 26: 37–44. doi: 10.1002/mds.23396
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Boehringer- Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.