Potential conflicts of interest: The authors have no financial disclosures or nothing to disclose.
Myoclonus in Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: Polygraphic and video-electroencephalography assessment of 109 patients†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2818–2827, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Binelli, S., Agazzi, P., Canafoglia, L., Scaioli, V., Panzica, F., Visani, E., Di Fede, G., Giaccone, G., Bizzi, A., Bugiani, O., Avanzini, G., Tagliavini, F. and Franceschetti, S. (2010), Myoclonus in Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: Polygraphic and video-electroencephalography assessment of 109 patients. Mov. Disord., 25: 2818–2827. doi: 10.1002/mds.23397
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.