Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Oligoclonal bands in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with Tourette's syndrome†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 343–346, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Wenzel, C., Wurster, U. and Müller-Vahl, K. R. (2011), Oligoclonal bands in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with Tourette's syndrome. Mov. Disord., 26: 343–346. doi: 10.1002/mds.23403
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.