Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Apomorphine effect on pain threshold in Parkinson's disease: A clinical and positron emission tomography study†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 153–157, January 2011
How to Cite
Dellapina, E., Gerdelat-Mas, A., Ory-Magne, F., Pourcel, L., Galitzky, M., Calvas, F., Simonetta-Moreau, M., Thalamas, C., Payoux, P. and Brefel-Courbon, C. (2011), Apomorphine effect on pain threshold in Parkinson's disease: A clinical and positron emission tomography study. Mov. Disord., 26: 153–157. doi: 10.1002/mds.23406
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.