Farzaneh Ghazavi, Zeinab Fazlali, and Setareh Sadat Banihosseini have contributed equally for this manuscript.
PRKN, DJ-1, and PINK1 screening identifies novel splice site mutation in PRKN and two novel DJ-1 mutations†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 80–89, January 2011
How to Cite
Ghazavi, F., Fazlali, Z., Banihosseini, S. S., Hosseini, S.-R., Kazemi, M. H., Shojaee, S., Parsa, K., Sadeghi, H., Sina, F., Rohani, M., Shahidi, G.-A., Ghaemi, N., Ronaghi, M. and Elahi, E. (2011), PRKN, DJ-1, and PINK1 screening identifies novel splice site mutation in PRKN and two novel DJ-1 mutations. Mov. Disord., 26: 80–89. doi: 10.1002/mds.23417
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.