Tobias Bäumer and Götz Thomalla contributed equally to the manuscript.
Interhemispheric motor networks are abnormal in patients with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2828–2837, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Bäumer, T., Thomalla, G., Kroeger, J., Jonas, M., Gerloff, C., Hummel, F. C., Müller-Vahl, K., Schnitzler, A., Siebner, H. R., Orth, M. and Münchau, A. (2010), Interhemispheric motor networks are abnormal in patients with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 25: 2828–2837. doi: 10.1002/mds.23418
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.