Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Serum vitamin B12 and folate levels in Parkinson's disease patients treated with duodenal levodopa infusion†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 558–559, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Santos-García, D., Macías, M., Llaneza, M., Grande, M. and de la Fuente-Fernández, R. (2011), Serum vitamin B12 and folate levels in Parkinson's disease patients treated with duodenal levodopa infusion. Mov. Disord., 26: 558–559. doi: 10.1002/mds.23419
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.