Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Serum insulin-like system alterations in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 731–735, March 2011
How to Cite
Saute, J. A. M., da Silva, A. C. F., Muller, A. P., Hansel, G., de Mello, A. S., Maeda, F., Vedolin, L., Saraiva-Pereira, M. L., Souza, D. O., Arpa, J., Torres-Aleman, I., Portela, L. V. C. and Jardim, L. B. (2011), Serum insulin-like system alterations in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. Mov. Disord., 26: 731–735. doi: 10.1002/mds.23428
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
- Brazilian funding agencies FIPE-HCPA
- Spanish institute CIBERNED
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.