Potential conflict of interest: All investigators received grant payments from Schwarz Biosciences GmbH, a member of the UCB group of companies, for enrolling patients into the study.
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 90–99, January 2011
How to Cite
Trenkwalder, C., Kies, B., Rudzinska, M., Fine, J., Nikl, J., Honczarenko, K., Dioszeghy, P., Hill, D., Anderson, T., Myllyla, V., Kassubek, J., Steiger, M., Zucconi, M., Tolosa, E., Poewe, W., Surmann, E., Whitesides, J., Boroojerdi, B., Chaudhuri, K. R. and the RECOVER Study Group (2011), Rotigotine effects on early morning motor function and sleep in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study (RECOVER). Mov. Disord., 26: 90–99. doi: 10.1002/mds.23441
Members of the “RECOVER Study Group” are listed as an Appendix.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2010
- Schwarz Biosciences GmbH
- UCB Group of Companies
- Schwarz Pharma Ltd, Ireland
- Global Publications Manager
- UCB Pharma SA
- Evidence Scientific Solutions, Horsham, UK
- Isis Innovation Limited
- 9Changes in early morning motor status following adjunctive treatment of advanced Parkinson's disease with rotigotine transdermal system in two large, placebo-controlled trials (PREFER and CLEOPATRA-PD). Mov Disord 2009; 24: S280., , , .
- 11Parkinson disease sleep scale—Validation of the Revised Version PDSS-2. Mov Disord 2010 (in press)., , , et al.
- 20Effects of rotigotine transdermal patch on early morning motor function, sleep quality, and daytime sleepiness in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Results of a multicenter, multinational trial. Eur J Neurol. 2006; 13( Suppl. 2): 74[P1127]., , , et al.