Potential conflict of interest: Several of the authors are employees of Ceregene Inc., (see affiliations), the company developing AAV2-NRTN (CERE-120) for PD. The remaining authors (except for Y.C.) are consultants to the company. Employees and consultants receive financial remuneration and have been awarded stock options from Ceregene.
Bioactivity of AAV2-neurturin gene therapy (CERE-120): Differences between Parkinson's disease and nonhuman primate brains†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January 2011
How to Cite
Bartus, R. T., Herzog, C. D., Chu, Y., Wilson, A., Brown, L., Siffert, J., Johnson, E. M., Olanow, C. W., Mufson, E. J. and Kordower, J. H. (2011), Bioactivity of AAV2-neurturin gene therapy (CERE-120): Differences between Parkinson's disease and nonhuman primate brains. Mov. Disord., 26: 27–36. doi: 10.1002/mds.23442
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.