Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
LINGO1 gene analysis in Parkinson's disease phenotypes†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 722–727, March 2011
How to Cite
Lorenzo-Betancor, O., Samaranch, L., García-Martín, E., Cervantes, S., Agúndez, J. A.G., Jiménez-Jiménez, F. J., Alonso-Navarro, H., Luengo, A., Coria, F., Lorenzo, E., Irigoyen, J., Pastor, P. and The Iberian Parkinson's Disease Genetics Study Group Researchers (2011), LINGO1 gene analysis in Parkinson's disease phenotypes. Mov. Disord., 26: 722–727. doi: 10.1002/mds.23452
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.