Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Rational therapy: A defense against evidence-based medicine†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 567–568, March 2011
How to Cite
Reynolds, N. C. and Slocum, R. B. (2011), Rational therapy: A defense against evidence-based medicine. Mov. Disord., 26: 567–568. doi: 10.1002/mds.23454
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.