Relevant conflicts of interest: The research was supported through scholarships to Claire Stevens (Australian Postgraduate Award, Parkinson's NSW Student Stipend Award, NeuRA Supplementary PhD Scholarship) and a Senior Principal Research Fellowship to Glenda Halliday (National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia fellowship #350827). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Glia: Initiators and progressors of pathology in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 6–17, January 2011
How to Cite
Halliday, G. M. and Stevens, C. H. (2011), Glia: Initiators and progressors of pathology in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 6–17. doi: 10.1002/mds.23455
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.