Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. N. Foldvary receives research support from Glaxo Smith Kline, Inc., and Dr. W.G. Ondo is a speaker and consultant for Glaxo Smith Kline, Inc., Allergan, Ipsen, TEVA, Lundbeck, and Novartis. Other authors report no disclosures. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Family-based and population-based association studies validate PTPRD as a risk factor for restless legs syndrome †
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 516–519, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Li, L., Yang, R., Shen, G.-Q., Chen, Q., Foldvary-Schaefer, N., Ondo, W. G. and Wang, Q. K. (2011), Family-based and population-based association studies validate PTPRD as a risk factor for restless legs syndrome . Mov. Disord., 26: 516–519. doi: 10.1002/mds.23459
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: P50 HL077107
- China Scholarship Council
- Hubei Natural Science Funds. Grant Number: 2008CDA047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.