Mirdhu M Wickremaratchi, M Duleeka W Knipe, Yoav Ben-Shlomo, and Huw R Morris contributed equally to this work.
The motor phenotype of Parkinson's disease in relation to age at onset†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 457–463, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Wickremaratchi, M. M., Knipe, M. D. W., Sastry, B.S. D., Morgan, E., Jones, A., Salmon, R., Weiser, R., Moran, M., Davies, D., Ebenezer, L., Raha, S., Robertson, N. P., Butler, C. C., Ben-Shlomo, Y. and Morris, H. R. (2011), The motor phenotype of Parkinson's disease in relation to age at onset. Mov. Disord., 26: 457–463. doi: 10.1002/mds.23469
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. This work was funded by Parkinson's UK (Grant 8047), the Ipsen Fund, and the Medical Research Council UK (Grant G0700943). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.