Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: As research fellow Dr. Rasmussen received financial support from the Danish Heart Foundation and The Danish Parkinson's Disease Association. Dr. Østergaard received research grants from the Danish Medical Research Council, the Lundbeck Foundation, and the Danish Parkinson's disease. Drs. Dupont and Poulsen have no relevant disclosures. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
The risk of valvular regurgitation in patients with Parkinson's disease treated with dopamine receptor agonists†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 801–806, April 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, V. G., Østergaard, K., Dupont, E. and Poulsen, S. H. (2011), The risk of valvular regurgitation in patients with Parkinson's disease treated with dopamine receptor agonists. Mov. Disord., 26: 801–806. doi: 10.1002/mds.23470
- Issue online: 21 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.