Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosure: ARB received research grants by Ipsen, the manufacturer of Dysport. Other authors have no conflict of interest. Full financial disclosure and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Botulinum toxin A versus B in sialorrhea: A prospective, randomized, double-blind, crossover pilot study in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 313–319, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Guidubaldi, A., Fasano, A., Ialongo, T., Piano, C., Pompili, M., Mascianà, R., Siciliani, L., Sabatelli, M. and Bentivoglio, A. R. (2011), Botulinum toxin A versus B in sialorrhea: A prospective, randomized, double-blind, crossover pilot study in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 313–319. doi: 10.1002/mds.23473
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.