Relevant conflict of interest: The authors of this article have received no compensation for the research covered in this article. P.A. Starr is consultant for Boston Scientific and has received grant support from Surgivision Inc. P. Bejjani has received honoraria for consulting services from Medtronic Inc.
Stereotactic techniques and perioperative management of DBS in dystonia†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Abstracts of the Sixteenth International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
Volume 26, Issue Supplement S1, pages S23–S30, June 2011
How to Cite
Starr, P. A., Bejjani, P., Lozano, A. M., Metman, L. V. and Hariz, a. M. I. (2011), Stereotactic techniques and perioperative management of DBS in dystonia. Mov. Disord., 26: S23–S30. doi: 10.1002/mds.23489
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!