Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, page 1572, July 2011
How to Cite
Fabbrini, G., Berardelli, I., Moretti, G., Pasquini, M., Colosimo, C. and Berardelli, A. (2011), Psychiatric disorders in adult onset focal dystonia. Mov. Disord., 26: 1572. doi: 10.1002/mds.23490
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.