Relevant conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Letter to the Editor
Imaging evidence of nigral damage in dystonia secondary to disulfiram intoxication†
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 764–765, March 2011
How to Cite
Cho, Y. N., Lyoo, C. H. and Lee, M. S. (2011), Imaging evidence of nigral damage in dystonia secondary to disulfiram intoxication. Mov. Disord., 26: 764–765. doi: 10.1002/mds.23496
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- Yonsei University College of Medicine. Grant Number: 6-2009-0157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.