Potential conflicts of interest: Fabrizio Stocchi has received honoraria for educational symposia and consultancy to GlaxoSmithKline. Fabrizio Stocchi and all the other participants of the clinical study received payment according to the number of patients included in the trial. Brian Hunter and Luigi Giorgi were employees of GlaxoSmithKline at the time of the study. Anthony HV Schapira has received honoraria for educational symposia and consultancy to GlaxoSmithKline. No ghostwriting took place during the development of this manuscript. Medical writing assistance was provided by Caudex Medical (Sarah Brown, MaiLee Wong and Joanna Brown) and was funded by GlaxoSmithKline. Assistance was provided from the outset of the manuscript, with full consent of the authors and in compliance with Good Publication Practice 2 (BMJ 2009;339 b4330 doi: 10.1136/b4330). The named authors meet the ICMJE criteria for authorship, and writing assistance is disclosed in the Acknowledgments section of the manuscript.
PREPARED: Comparison of prolonged and immediate release ropinirole in advanced Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1259–1265, June 2011
How to Cite
Stocchi, F., Giorgi, L., Hunter, B. and Schapira, A. H. (2011), PREPARED: Comparison of prolonged and immediate release ropinirole in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1259–1265. doi: 10.1002/mds.23498
This study was supported by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Research and Development, Greenford, United Kingdom.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.