Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Long-term follow-up of botulinum toxin therapy for focal hand dystonia: Outcome at 10 years or more†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 750–753, March 2011
How to Cite
Lungu, C., Karp, B. I., Alter, K., Zolbrod,, R. and Hallett, M. (2011), Long-term follow-up of botulinum toxin therapy for focal hand dystonia: Outcome at 10 years or more. Mov. Disord., 26: 750–753. doi: 10.1002/mds.23504
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.