Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Bicycling breaks the ice for freezers of gait†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 367–371, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Snijders, A. H., Toni, I., Ružička, E. and Bloem, B. R. (2011), Bicycling breaks the ice for freezers of gait. Mov. Disord., 26: 367–371. doi: 10.1002/mds.23530
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.