Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
A failure to communicate: Preliminary evidence for cortico-striatal dysconnection with pathological gambling in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 193–194, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Weintraub, D. (2011), A failure to communicate: Preliminary evidence for cortico-striatal dysconnection with pathological gambling in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 193–194. doi: 10.1002/mds.23532
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.