Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Mandar Jog served on scientific advisory boards for Allergan (Chair 2008, 2009), Novartis (participant 2008, 2009), Biovail (participant 2009) and Teva (Chair/participant 2008, 2009). He has received travel grants for conference proceedings: Teva 2008; 2009 and Novartis 2009 and also received honoraria from Novartis, Allergan, Biovail Pharma, and Teva Neuroscience, Merz pharmaceutical, Boehringer Ingelheim, Prestwick pharmaceuticals, and GlaxoSmithKline. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Carbamazepine responsive dysphagia—A variant of paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia?†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1356–1358, June 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, H., South, A. and Jog, M. (2011), Carbamazepine responsive dysphagia—A variant of paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia?. Mov. Disord., 26: 1356–1358. doi: 10.1002/mds.23541
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.