Correspondence to: Maria Fiorella Contarino, Department of Neurology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; email@example.com Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: The DBS team of the AMC received unrestricted educational grant from Medtronic and organizes DBS teaching courses for European Continue Medical Training (ECMT). MF Contarino, P van den Munckhof, and RMA de Bie received travel support from Medtronic. JD Speelman received honoraria and travel support from Medtronic. PR Schuurman received honoraria and acts as a consultant for Medtronic. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of the article.
Letters Related to Published Articles
Bilateral cerebellorubrothalamic fibers stimulation for essential tremor?†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1366–1367, June 2011
How to Cite
Contarino, M. F., Speelman, J. D., de Bie, R. M.A., Schuurman, P. R. and van den Munckhof, P. (2011), Bilateral cerebellorubrothalamic fibers stimulation for essential tremor?. Mov. Disord., 26: 1366–1367. doi: 10.1002/mds.23542
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.