Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures Nothing to declare. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Pramipexole versus ropinirole: Polysomnographic acute effects in restless legs syndrome†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 892–895, April 2011
How to Cite
Manconi, M., Ferri, R., Zucconi, M., Oldani, A., Giarolli, L., Bottasini, V. and Ferini-Strambi, L. (2011), Pramipexole versus ropinirole: Polysomnographic acute effects in restless legs syndrome. Mov. Disord., 26: 892–895. doi: 10.1002/mds.23543
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.