Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no financial disclosure or conflict of interest pertaining to this manuscript.
Parkinson's disease, primates, and gene therapy: Vive la différence?†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 2–3, January 2011
How to Cite
Lewis, T. B. and Standaert, D. G. (2011), Parkinson's disease, primates, and gene therapy: Vive la différence?. Mov. Disord., 26: 2–3. doi: 10.1002/mds.23544
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.