Relevant conflict of interest: Nothing to report. This study was supported by grants from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and a grant from the Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Brainstem metabolites in multiple system atrophy of cerebellar type: 3.0-T magnetic resonance spectroscopy study†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1297–1302, June 2011
How to Cite
Takado, Y., Igarashi, H., Terajima, K., Shimohata, T., Ozawa, T., Okamoto, K., Nishizawa, M. and Nakada, T. (2011), Brainstem metabolites in multiple system atrophy of cerebellar type: 3.0-T magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. Mov. Disord., 26: 1297–1302. doi: 10.1002/mds.23550
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!