Dr. Schneider and Dr. Ramirez share equal authorship.
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 858–861, April 2011
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Ramirez, A., Shafiee, K., Kaiser, F. J., Erogullari, A., Brüggemann, N., Winkler, S., Bahman, I., Osmanovic, A., Shafa, M. A., Bhatia, K. P., Najmabadi, H., Klein, C. and Lohmann, K. (2011), Homozygous THAP1 mutations as cause of early-onset generalized dystonia. Mov. Disord., 26: 858–861. doi: 10.1002/mds.23561
Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: LO1555/3-1
- Volkswagen Foundation (Lichtenberg Grant)
- Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation
- University of Lü beck. Grant Number: E48.2009
|MDS_23561_sm_Authorroles.doc||29K||Author Roles and Disclosures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.