Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. This work was supported by the Reta Lila Weston Trust.
Decades of delayed diagnosis in 4 levodopa-responsive young-onset monogenetic parkinsonism patients†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1337–1340, June 2011
How to Cite
Ling, H., Braschinsky, M., Taba, P., Lüüs, S.-M., Doherty, K., Hotter, A., Poewe, W. and Lees, A. J. (2011), Decades of delayed diagnosis in 4 levodopa-responsive young-onset monogenetic parkinsonism patients. Mov. Disord., 26: 1337–1340. doi: 10.1002/mds.23563
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Can stress trigger Parkinson's disease?, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 8, 878, ,
- 2Is physical disease missed in patients with medically unexplained symptoms? A long-term follow-up of 120 patients diagnosed with bodily distress syndrome, General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014, 36, 1, 38, ,