Aida Ormazabal and Mercedes Serrano contributed equally to this article. Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article. Support was received from the Biomedical Network Research Centre on Rare Diseases (CIBER-ER, ISCIII), grant FIS PS09/01132, and Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca—AGAUR (2009-SGR-00971). Dr. Toma and Dr. Serrano were supported by a CIBER-ER contract and Dr. Artuch by ISCIII (intensificación de la actividad investigadora).
Letter to the Editor
Deletion in the tyrosine hydroxylase gene in a patient with a mild phenotype†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1558–1560, July 2011
How to Cite
Ormazabal, A., Serrano, M., Garcia-Cazorla, A., Campistol, J., Artuch, R., Castro de Castro, P., Barredo-Valderrama, E., Armstrong, J., Toma, C. and Cormand, B. (2011), Deletion in the tyrosine hydroxylase gene in a patient with a mild phenotype. Mov. Disord., 26: 1558–1560. doi: 10.1002/mds.23564
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.