Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: 25th Anniversary
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1175–1186, May 2011
How to Cite
Lang, A. E. and Voon, V. (2011), Psychogenic movement disorders: Past developments, current status, and future directions. Mov. Disord., 26: 1175–1186. doi: 10.1002/mds.23571
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.