Relevent conflict of interest: Nothing to report. Peter H. Kraus was funded by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH and Co KG, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany. The study was supported in part by the Competence Network on Parkinson's Disease (German Ministry for Education and Research, 01GI0401). Peter H. Kraus Arndt Hoffmann has a patent pending on the graphimetry technique.
Letters Related to Published Articles
Reply: Quantitative evaluation of the drawing of a spiral on a paper†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1369–1370, June 2011
How to Cite
Kraus, P. H. and Hoffmann, A. (2011), Reply: Quantitative evaluation of the drawing of a spiral on a paper. Mov. Disord., 26: 1369–1370. doi: 10.1002/mds.23577
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.