Funding agencies: This study was supported by the German Research Council, SFB 855.
Milestones in tremor research†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: 25th Anniversary
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1096–1105, May 2011
How to Cite
Elble, R. and Deuschl, G. (2011), Milestones in tremor research. Mov. Disord., 26: 1096–1105. doi: 10.1002/mds.23579
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Rodger Elble served as a consultant for Cleveland Medical Devices and APDM Inc. and receives grant support from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and the Kiwanis International Spastic Research Foundation. Günther Deuschl has received lecture fees from Orion, Lundbeck, Teva, and Pfizer and has been serving as a consultant for Teva. He received royalties from Thieme publishers. He is a government employee and through his institution receives funding for his research from the German Research Council, the German Ministery of Education and Health, and Medtronic.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.