Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Letter To The Editor
Acute effects of whole-body vibration at 3, 6, and 9 hz on balance and gait in patients with Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 920–921, April 2011
How to Cite
Chouza, M., Arias, P., Viñas, S. and Cudeiro, J. (2011), Acute effects of whole-body vibration at 3, 6, and 9 hz on balance and gait in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 920–921. doi: 10.1002/mds.23582
- Issue online: 21 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.