Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Letter to the Editor
Case report: Recurrent parkinsonism-hyperpyrexia syndrome following discontinuation of subthalamic deep brain stimulation†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1561–1562, July 2011
How to Cite
Kadowaki, T., Hashimoto, K., Suzuki, K., Watanabe, Y. and Hirata, K. (2011), Case report: Recurrent parkinsonism-hyperpyrexia syndrome following discontinuation of subthalamic deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 26: 1561–1562. doi: 10.1002/mds.23596
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.