Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Lin Zhang, Dina Sukharev, and Andrea Schneider have no financial disclosures. John M. Olichney receives grant support from NIA AG032115. Andreea Seritan receives funding from NIA AG032115. Randi J. Hagerman has received grant support from Seaside Therapeutics, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Neuropharm, Forest, and the NIH for clinical trials in fragile X syndrome and autism and consults with Novartis regarding treatment of fragile X syndrome. This work was funded by grants from the NICHD (grant HD036071), the NIA (grant AG032115), the NCRR (grant DE019683), and the Health and Human Services Administration of Developmental Disabilities (grant 90DD0596). Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Letter to the Editor
Case report: Dystonia in a fragile X carrier
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages E4–E5, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Sukharev, D., Schneider, A., Olichney, J. M., Seritan, A. and Hagerman, R. J. (2014), Case report: Dystonia in a fragile X carrier. Mov. Disord., 29: E4–E5. doi: 10.1002/mds.23600
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.