Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: This work was supported by grants from the Italian Ministry of University and Research (prot. 2004063899 to M.S. and G.D.M. and EC-FP6-project DiMI, LSHB-CT-2005-512146). Professor Paolo Barone has received compensation for consulting services from Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, Schwarz Pharma/UCB, and Lundbeck and has received research support from Boehringer Ingelheim. All other authors have no financial disclosures. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Progression of striatal and extrastriatal degeneration in multiple system atrophy: A longitudinal diffusion-weighted MR study†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1303–1309, June 2011
How to Cite
Pellecchia, M. T., Barone, P., Vicidomini, C., Mollica, C., Salvatore, E., Ianniciello, M., Liuzzi, R., Longo, K., Picillo, M., De Michele, G., Filla, A., Brunetti, A., Salvatore, M. and Pappatà, S. (2011), Progression of striatal and extrastriatal degeneration in multiple system atrophy: A longitudinal diffusion-weighted MR study. Mov. Disord., 26: 1303–1309. doi: 10.1002/mds.23601
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.