Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Manu Hegde reports no disclosures. Dr. Graham A. Glass has received $8,000 in speaking fees, and the University of California, San Francisco, has an unrestricted educational grant totaling $15,000 from Allergan Inc. Dr. Josep Dalmau has received a research grant from Euroimmun. Dr. Chadwick W. Christine has received research support from Genzyme Corporation, Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc., Eisai Inc., and the NIH (NINDS 5U10NS044460 [coinvestigator] and RO1NS046487 [site investigator]) and has received salary and travel support from Avigen, Inc., and Genzyme Corporation through a grant to the University of California. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Letter to the Editor
A case of slow orthostatic tremor, responsive to intravenous immunoglobulin†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1563–1565, July 2011
How to Cite
Hegde, M., Glass, G. A., Dalmau, J. and Christine, C. W. (2011), A case of slow orthostatic tremor, responsive to intravenous immunoglobulin. Mov. Disord., 26: 1563–1565. doi: 10.1002/mds.23610
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.