Daniela Berg, Jana Godau, Claudia Trenkwalder, Karla Eggert, IIona Csoti, Alexander Storch, Heiko Huber, Monica Morelli-Canelo, Maria Stamelou, Vincent Ries, Martin Wolz, and Christine Schneider are members of the German Parkinson Study Group.
AFQ056 treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias: Results of 2 randomized controlled trials†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1243–1250, June 2011
How to Cite
Berg, D., Godau, J., Trenkwalder, C., Eggert, K., Csoti, I., Storch, A., Huber, H., Morelli-Canelo, M., Stamelou, M., Ries, V., Wolz, M., Schneider, C., Di Paolo, T., Gasparini, F., Hariry, S., Vandemeulebroecke, M., Abi-Saab, W., Cooke, K., Johns, D. and Gomez-Mancilla, B. (2011), AFQ056 treatment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias: Results of 2 randomized controlled trials. Mov. Disord., 26: 1243–1250. doi: 10.1002/mds.23616
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article. Funding agencies: This study was funded by Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland, which provided the study drugs. These studies are registered: NCT00582673 and NCT00888004. Daniela Berg has received financial contributions from Novartis Pharma AG for taking part in an expert meeting, for giving a talk at its Community Health Day, and for being on an advisory board. Jana Godau received honoraria for lectures from Novartis Pharma AG. Ilona Csoti has received financial contributions from Novartis Pharma AG for being on an advisory board. Alexander Storch has received honoraria for presentations and advisory board meetings from Novartis Pharma AG. Theéreése Di Paolo has received honoraria for presentations and contracts from Novartis Pharma AG. Heiko Huber has received travel grants from Novartis Pharma AG. Fabrizio Gasparini, Sam Hariry, Marc Vandemeulebroecke, Walid Abi-Saab, Donald Johns, and Baltazar Gomez-Mancilla are employees of Novartis Pharma AG. Katy Cooke is a full-time employee of Alpha-Plus Medical Communications Ltd. (UK), which received support from Novartis Pharma AG for the time spent on the production of this manuscript.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.