Relevant conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observation
Opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome and exaggerated startle response associated with small-cell lung cancer†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1768–1769, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Sotirchos, E. S., Dorsey, E. R., Tan, I. L. and Zee, D. S. (2011), Opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome and exaggerated startle response associated with small-cell lung cancer. Mov. Disord., 26: 1768–1769. doi: 10.1002/mds.23626
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.