Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1769–1771, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Bonakis, A., Kritikou, I., Vagiakis, E., Nanas, S. and Papageorgiou, S. G. (2011), A familial case of sleep rhythmic movement disorder persistent into adulthood; approach to pathophysiology. Mov. Disord., 26: 1769–1771. doi: 10.1002/mds.23627
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Periodic or Rhythmic Movements During Sleep, Sleep Medicine Clinics, 2014, 9, 4, 523, ,