Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observation
Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1769–1771, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Bonakis, A., Kritikou, I., Vagiakis, E., Nanas, S. and Papageorgiou, S. G. (2011), A familial case of sleep rhythmic movement disorder persistent into adulthood; approach to pathophysiology. Mov. Disord., 26: 1769–1771. doi: 10.1002/mds.23627
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.