Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters Related to Published Articles
Reply: Early versus delayed bilateral subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease: Need for long-term clinical trials†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 7, page 1371, June 2011
How to Cite
Espay, A. J., Vaughan, J. E., Marras, C., Fowler, R. and Eckman, M. H. (2011), Reply: Early versus delayed bilateral subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease: Need for long-term clinical trials. Mov. Disord., 26: 1371. doi: 10.1002/mds.23630
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.