Relevant conflict of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Hauser has received fees from Teva Pharmaceuticals for consulting, advisory board participation, and speaker programs. Although clinical trials of rasagiline were analyzed in this study, Teva Pharmaceuticals was not involved and did not sponsor this study.
Determination of minimal clinically important change in early and advanced Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 813–818, April 2011
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Auinger, P. and on behalf of the Parkinson Study Group (2011), Determination of minimal clinically important change in early and advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 813–818. doi: 10.1002/mds.23638
This data-mining project was supported by the Parkinson's Disease Foundation's Advancing Parkinson's Treatments Innovations Grant to the Parkinson Study Group.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation's
- Parkinson Study Group
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.