Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Russell C. Dale has a University of Sydney postdoctoral fellowship.
Letters: New Observation
Familial 7q21.3 microdeletion involving epsilon-sarcoglycan causing myoclonus dystonia, cognitive impairment, and psychosis†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1774–1775, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Dale, R. C., Nasti, J. J. and Peters, G. B. (2011), Familial 7q21.3 microdeletion involving epsilon-sarcoglycan causing myoclonus dystonia, cognitive impairment, and psychosis. Mov. Disord., 26: 1774–1775. doi: 10.1002/mds.23639
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.