Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
A reappraisal of long-latency abdominal muscle reflexes in patients with propriospinal myoclonus†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1759–1762, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Ayache, S. S., Ahdab, R., Brugières, P., Ejzenbaum, J.-F., Authier, F.-J., Fénelon, G. and Lefaucheur, J.-P. (2011), A reappraisal of long-latency abdominal muscle reflexes in patients with propriospinal myoclonus. Mov. Disord., 26: 1759–1762. doi: 10.1002/mds.23645
Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.