Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. The present work was supported by grants from the European Community (EC) contract number 222918 (REPLACES) FP7—Thematic priority HEALTH (to P.C.), Progetto Strategico 2007 (to P.C.), Progetti Finalizzati Multicentrici Programma Neuroscienze Compagnia di San Paolo (to P.C.), and Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale (PRIN 2008; to P.C.). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Mortalin inhibition in experimental Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1639–1647, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Chiasserini, D., Tozzi, A., de Iure, A., Tantucci, M., Susta, F., Orvietani, P. L., Koya, K., Binaglia, L. and Calabresi, P. (2011), Mortalin inhibition in experimental Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1639–1647. doi: 10.1002/mds.23647
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.