Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. The present work was supported by grants from the European Community (EC) contract number 222918 (REPLACES) FP7—Thematic priority HEALTH (to P.C.), Progetto Strategico 2007 (to P.C.), Progetti Finalizzati Multicentrici Programma Neuroscienze Compagnia di San Paolo (to P.C.), and Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale (PRIN 2008; to P.C.). Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Mortalin inhibition in experimental Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1639–1647, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Chiasserini, D., Tozzi, A., de Iure, A., Tantucci, M., Susta, F., Orvietani, P. L., Koya, K., Binaglia, L. and Calabresi, P. (2011), Mortalin inhibition in experimental Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 1639–1647. doi: 10.1002/mds.23647
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!